[pct-l] Question on KO Video by Nat Geo

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 23:49:24 CDT 2010

Nope, you're out of luck. Barney "Scout" Mann promised NG that he would not copy it or give it to anyone, in exchange for showing it for honoring Ben York (multi-decade trail gorilla) and at the KO. The rumor is that is will be shown on the NG Channel in August or September. This is extremely frustrating for me! (Inside joke, if you saw it)