[pct-l] Mail drop timing

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 11:29:06 CDT 2010

It all depends on how you mail the box. Flat rate priority mail boxes should be mailed two weeks before his arrival date. Ground mailings should be mailed four weeks before his arrival. Some of my hiker's boxes have to be mailed ground due to ORM-D designation.  Some need to use UPS due to no USPS service.

The Incredible Bulk