[pct-l] Mail drop timing

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 27 13:08:48 CDT 2010

Good morning, Catherine,

I agree with most of the previous comments.  The average resupply increment
is about 5 days and that’s about the time required for USPS Priority Mail,
so I rely upon two such increments.  My thoughts on resupply are at:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=165752

By the way, I have great respect for anyone who undertakes to support a PCT
hiker.  Everything on the trail is so much more difficult and "iffy" without
some stable, reliable support.  Bless you.

Enjoy the season,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09