[pct-l] Bay area store recommendations for gear

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Mon Aug 2 14:55:45 CDT 2010

RD,

I don't know about DW, but some of the best gear is available from small, almost-garage companies, e.g. tents from Henry Shires and Ron Mauk (Six Moons Design), backpacks from ULA, stoves and cooking gear from antigravitygear, and lots of others.  Takes some research time on the net, but it's worth it .  Good luck.

Mango