[pct-l] Shelter Cove Resort

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 13:08:25 CDT 2010

Austin,

The address you have in your planning guide for Shelter Cove Resort resupply is not correct.  I talked to the owner and she said that the PO burned down a few years ago.  The current PO is too far away for frequent pickups.  Resupplies should only be sent to Shelter Cove Resort via UPS.

The address is:

Shelter Cove Resort
West Odell Lake Road, Highway 58
Cresent, OR 97733

The resort is located in Cresent, not Cresent Lake, where the PO was located before the fire.

On this end, UPS may not mail the package without a street address.  I had to insist.  The owner said that once the package arrives in Cresent, the UPS driver knows exactly where it needs to go.  Just be sure to label somewhere on the package the hikers name and that the person is a PCT Hiker.

Thanks for a great planning guide.

The Incredible Bulk