[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 4

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 6 01:18:10 CDT 2010

Thanks Day-Late.  Waiting for a reply from ULA on the pack repair.  I'm not ready at
this point to condemn the entire hip belt and am holding out for a zipper repair.
[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 4
David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 22:58:42 CDT 2010

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Weather considerations anytime
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] How much of (calif) section A-F is do'able in January - March?
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

If it is beyond duct tape then you can call ULA and order a new hip belt.

They just come right out and are very easy to replace.  I ordered a second
belt for my ULA pack cause I have lost enough waist size thru hiking that I
needed to swap to a smaller belt after about 4 months on the trail - and I'm
not over-weight to start.

I wish I could maintain that high school weight (physique) I have when
leaving a long trail but at age 50 it just doesn't happen without hiking 10+
hours a day.

Day-Late