[pct-l] Walk the Amazon

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Aug 11 11:13:30 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:33 AM, Craig Stanton <craigstanton at mac.com> wrote:
> Anyway the reason I came here to talk about this fella's trip was that not only did he go through 4 packs, but his replacements were airdropped to him along the way. Which probably saved a lot of time hitching into town and back :-) I wonder if someone could do such a service a between Tuolumne and Kennedy Meadows.<

That would be cool, but The Code of Federal Regulations, 36 C.F.R. s
2.17(a)(3) prohibits the following

"Delivering or retrieving a person or object by parachute, helicopter,
or other airborne means, except in emergencies involving public safety
or serious property loss, or pursuant to the terms and conditions of a
permit."

http://cfr.vlex.com/vid/2-17-aircraft-and-air-delivery-19767506

I guess you might be able to get a permit, but I doubt it.