[pct-l] iPhone vs. Droid

Nathan Miller erccmacfitheal at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 22:08:33 CDT 2010

I think Droid is superior.  You must, however, choose the right one.  An Astromech, for example, might be able to carry much of your gear, particularly all your gadgets, but it might have a lot of trouble negotiating rough terrain, suncups, stream crossings and so forth...it is, however, completely waterproof, snakeproof and bearproof.  A protocol droid will be useful only near the Mexican border if you don't speak Spanish.

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Okay, I'm not sorry, but resistance was futile nonetheless.)

-Nate the Trail Zombie
Newberg, OR