[pct-l] Triple Crown Awards

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 12:13:32 CDT 2010

This year is looking to be another banner year for the Triple Crown Awards, offered exclusively by ALDHA-West.  So far we have 12 awardees.  If you or someone you know wishes to be so honored, please have them send me their info (see the TCA link on our NEW website; www.aldhawest.org) ASAP as time is of the essence with the gathering just 6 weeks away!

If you haven't heard, the ALDHA-West gathering is in southern California at Camp Morning Star near Barton Flats in the San Gorgonio Wilderness Area on Sept 24-26th.  A great line-up of presentations and activities is in the works.  We'll need a lot of volunteers, of course, and look forward to seeing all of the familiar faces.

Greg Hummel

"We stand for what we stand on"
                         Bonnie Abbzug