[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 32, Issue 21

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 23:29:09 CDT 2010

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 11:09:20 -0700
From: Georgi Heitman <bobbnweav at gmail.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Looking for hikers...
To: pct-l at backcountry.net

Hi, we have a couple of hikers in who are wondering where some fellow
trekkers might be.  They're looking for news of Gandolf and Radar.  Also for
any info re Mother Goose and Pi(e?).  Replies off list or on would be
appreciated...thanks!  By the way...we're located at Old Station, Shasta Co,
just north of Lassen Natl. Park, and hikers coming to visit the Hideaway are
thinning out.  Can anyone make a somewhat educated guess as to the numbers
that are still northbound that we might see here?  And I'm also wondering re
SOBOS.  We usually begin to see some here about the last week in
August...they'll be later bthis year, I know, but again, just
curious....Thanks for any info,
FireFly, from The Hideaway at Old Station

Hi Firefly, hikers coming through Chester lately say there's about 20
hikers they know of behind them, including a group of 10.  Should be
seeing evidence of them soon.

I've heard the names Pi and Radar, but haven't seen them, nor to my
knowledge have they signed the log at the cache.

Piper's Mom