[pct-l] What do others do to get/stay in shape

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed Aug 18 11:41:00 CDT 2010

Hey Mango et al,

Sorry about the knee.

About ten years ago, when I told a friend I thought I would skip the morning walk said, "There have been many days I haven't wanted to run, but none when I wasn't glad I had." I'm very glad I heard that. It's warm on San Jacinto this week: 90s. So I'm going early. Baxter Beagle and I were on the Ernie Maxwell trail by 6:30. It's good to know all day that I've already gotten the exercise in.

Walk well,
J J