[pct-l] shipping to Manning

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Aug 18 19:15:07 CDT 2010

I once mailed a box of clean clothes and a towel to Kings Canyon NP so I'd
have clean clothes when I headed home. Regrettably I bailed before then but
in calls to Kings Canyon, the box never arrived.
So my advice is to ship older clothes you wouldn't miss that much if your
package is lost.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>