[pct-l] PCT Completion

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Aug 21 12:20:49 CDT 2010

Since I completed it on Wednesday, I think you beat me, Steel-Eye. I
really don't think the pace matters much. I was just too greedy. I
wanted to see what was around the next corner all the time.

I want to thank Ned for the information about Parcher's Resort. They
do indeed have pay showers and a little store. The lady at the store
was going to give me a ride to Bishop when she got off work. While I
was waiting, a JMT thru-hiker pulled up and picked up a package, so
they do indeed hold packages. I ended up hitchhiking down to Bishop
so didn't take advantage of the ride. And not being a hungry thru-
hiker, I didn't even get a good look at what was in the store/cafe.

Diane