[pct-l] Warning to SPOT users who don't want to renew

Don Billings dbillings803 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 11:10:45 CDT 2010

Sorry. A safety device is nothing compared to a phone or power bill.

Putting your desired cancellation date on the calendar isn't hard to do.

In the meantime with auto renew, nobody has to worry while in the desert heat or
some blizzard... "did I renew SPOT ?"

But I do agree that some consumer products are annoying with their auto renewal.
I've had a couple of
those renew on me despite my intention to cancel. And, in one case, I contacted
them days after they
charged me and was essentially told, "too late." Just the same, I never
considered them sneaky. I

was the one at fault.

Don