[pct-l] Propane Availability

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:47:58 CDT 2010

I bougt Snowpeak 220 gram cannister Aug.7,at VVR. It costed 8.69
dollars. And I found the similar cannisters in the hiker's barrell.
Ofcourse, it was not full, but remained much. I investigated hikers
barrell, and got a large amount of food, and took photos. Later, I
will upload in my picassa.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )