[pct-l] shoe sizing, cont..... (and boots and other things

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Aug 25 22:32:47 CDT 2010

My guess is that our feet would toughen up to deal with most terrain.
Especially we'd probably have thick callouses on the souls of our feet.
Most of us would probably have better balance since we could quickly sense
the ground underneath our feet instead of our feet primarily sensing the
insides of our socks and footwear.

My 2¢.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>