[pct-l] Snow Courses this winter?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Aug 26 14:16:41 CDT 2010

HI, Steven!

Thus far, we only offer a Snow Course in SoCal right after the Kickoff, about the first weekend in May.
We are buried in 18 hours of raw footage and lots of writing to create the Snow Guide Book and Skills and Navigational videos to go with, so I don't expect to have any excerpts out onto our remodeled website until this winter....

Our recommendation is to take a course, preferably near to wherever you are (SoCal?) offered by anyone who knows the trail, its conditions, and how to live in it, otherwise, and obviously, take one of ours. We should be able to finish this winter's Snow Course Schedule soon and put it up on our new site (if it is done by then) and/or Postholer, so stay posted.

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150