[pct-l] Good experience with ULA

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 27 02:53:25 CDT 2010

My ULA Catalyst was viciously attacked by perhaps several evil, rat-like things,
sometimes referred to as chipmunks, which destroyed a hipbelt pocket zipper.
The cost to repair the zipper:  $65 plus shipping.  Cost of a new hipbelt from ULA,
only $39.  Shipped the same day, no hassles.  Looks like the new owners of ULA
are serious about customer service!   Plus, I love my Catalyst!  The hipbelt pockets
are just big enough to carry one BBQ chipmunk in each side!!  Mmmmm...