[pct-l] timberline lodge to cascade locks

kwladywolf at aol.com kwladywolf at aol.com
Thu Aug 26 21:38:27 CDT 2010

My family and I plan on hiking from timberline lodge to cascade locks around the second weekend of Sept.  We have never done a hike like this before.  We have done hikes but mainly day hikes that a few hours.  This is something new.  I was wondering if anyone have any advice for us.  I plan on going to REI for packs and sleeping bags.  One thing that I was really wondering is, We plan on leaving a car at Cascade locks.  I just dont know where it would be safe and would we have to pay to park somewhere.  What forest station do we also registor at?

Kat and family