[pct-l] Boots and Ankles

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 10:19:06 CDT 2010

Dear Ned
I can carry large amount of weight, simply becase my joints are very
large, and I have never experienced  the troubles of leg. This summer,
I used light mountain boots, Asolo Expert. The result is not wrong,
but I twisted ancles several times. I had no injury, because, my
joints are large and strong. But I will return to the more strong
mountain boots. When I wear backpacking boots , I feel fatigue in calf
muscles. I have no experience to wear running shoes. My skelton is
very strong, but my muscles are not strong enough for running shoes. I
think.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )