[pct-l] PCT Atlas

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 10:55:29 CDT 2010

Eric's PCT Atlas's are pretty expensive. Might be worth the cost of sending them home - assuming you have a future use for them. The PCT GUidebooks probably aren't worth that expense. Here a few other options:

1 - sell or give to hikers going the opposite way
2 - donate to a local trail angel (if available)
3 - trash can