[pct-l] PCT Atlas

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Fri Aug 27 14:03:16 CDT 2010

> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 14:12:48 +0200
> From: Matthias Kodym <matthiaskodym at gmail.com>
> Subject: [pct-l] PCT Atlas
> To: pct-l at backcountry.net
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> I am planning a thruhike on pct in 2011 and I am wondering what to do with
> the pct Atlas books that i dont need anymore for further sections..
> Do you send them home? I would have to send them over to europe because i
> life in Vienna, Austria.
>
> best regards
>
> Matthias
>

> ---------------
>
> Matthias Kodym
> +43 699 11 24 15 75
> www.matthiaskodym.com
> http://uloutdoors.wordpress.com

How about sending the sections as you nolonger need them, to someone here in
the states, and then when you give them a go-ahead, they ship the collection
to your Austrian address? That's something I'd be willing to do. Though I'm
hoping to be a thru next year likewise... so nothing would get shipped until
either I bail, or complete.

greg (TheDuck)