[pct-l] Cascade Locks, Oregon

laura webb laurawebbokiegirl at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 14:57:49 CDT 2010

Hello again  I'm now camped at Eagle Creek Campground #9  (big green cabin size
tent) and will be here until I leave Sept. 1st.  I can shuttle hikers to the
library in Stevenson, Wash. (the Cascade Locks one is closed) , and/or the
larger market, or restaurants. FYI  Heet is at the market in Cascade Locks and
the Pacific Crest Pub is not a hostel right now. When you hike into town and
want to camp at the Marine campground, go behind the Shell gas station and
follow the trail down between the trees, turn right toward the  campground (free
camping and showers).  Right now the Trail Fest is starting and you can camp on
the island where the awnings are (go across the bridge from the campground).
Good luck to everyone still on the trail.  Okie Girl