[pct-l] Trevor Thomas

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Sun Aug 29 04:42:10 CDT 2010

> <http://www.oregonlive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/08/blind_hiker_trevor_thomas_stop.html>

An inspirational journey...  Thanks for the post/update...

I was privileged to meet "Zero" (short for "Zero/Zero") and other Team Farsight members, including "Fire Marshall", during their Etna resupply stop...
Unfortunately the photo in the above article isn't of "Zero", but rather "Fire Marshall"...
Check out their website, <http://teamfarsight.com/>, and follow along (location given via a Spot device)...

Best of luck and continued good fortune in their trek and finishing in Canada - and after meeting them I have no doubts that "Zero" will complete the PCT!

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)

Support the Pacific Crest Trail Association and its mission:
Protect, preserve, and promote the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail...
Join, renew, or donate today: <http://www.pcta.org/>

"You may never know what results come of your action,
but if you do nothing there will be no result." - Mahatma Gandhi