[pct-l] ID your gear

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Aug 30 08:25:10 CDT 2010

Good morning, all,

I carry a small stack of thin, light “hiker cards” to hand out to people who
are interested in my contact information, i.e. name, email, TrailJournal,
etc.  Each of my camera chips has a macro-photo of one of those cards as the
first image.  Fortunately I haven’t had to test the affectivity of  this
scheme.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09