[pct-l] feet oh my

Martin Hatton martin at carpow.com
Tue Aug 31 02:23:17 CDT 2010

Guys whats happening on the chats lets get back to having fun.

Ok view on socks,boots feet blar blar.

DO NOT LEAVE UR BOOTS ON.

I have attemtped and still attempting to thru hike behind Feet aka Tomer my best pal.

He has/had the biggest case of foot rot in the history of PCT hiking his feet look like he has been jumped by the mafiosi tied to a chair and feet dunked in boiling water. This atheletes foot is so bad he couldnt walk at one point. Puss, pong and welts. Now thats his problem my problem and all the angels who let us stay at their homes is the smell.

When you hike and forget the rubbish about not washing whilst hiking I peeled off at every stream and felt like I'd awoken in the holiday inn each morning.

Well back to the feet I could smell my hiking pals feet if he hiked in front of me 2-4hrs ahead yes his pong permiates and hangs in trees really is does think blood hound sense. Now what was amazing I if hiking in front by even an hour could smell him at my rear!!! (yes gets lonely not that lonely).

Anyhow I love that guy but please look after your feet they are everything when hiking.

Get naked wash and wash again body and feet.  For soap I used lemon peel given by angels works fab on armpits.

Regards Madhatter