[pct-l] water on Section R

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:50:00 CDT 2010

Tortoise wrote:

anyone know how the water availability is on Section R (Cook & Green Pass to
I-5 / Callhans) in early September. Any recent reports?

Just went through there late last week.  Water availability was good.  Every
on-trail source described in the guidebook was running well and there were
quite a few little bonus trickles coming down various hillsides, too.  Lots
of cows in the area, though, so be prepared to treat/filter as appropriate.
I came down sick this week and haven't yet decided if I have the flu or e
coli.  :-)

Eric