[pct-l] 127 Defining Moments for Outside Magazine Online

Sean Ansley sdansley at swbell.net
Wed Dec 1 15:57:25 CST 2010

Fellow PCT Hikers,

I would like to thank everyone for the support and votes.  Because of your
support I've going from 50th place to 5th place.  My goal is to remain in
the top ten, and I believe voting ends soon - either this weekend or Monday.
So if you have voted yet, you still have time.  The results will be
announced next Friday on December 10th.  Keep your fingers crossed.  :)

I received some feedback about trouble casting votes.  Follow the link below
and click the thumbs up to cast your vote for me. The counter should
increment when you have casted your vote.

www.127definingmoments.com/#/detailView?id=257/

Thanks for your Support and Happy Holidays,

Sean Ansley - Flippy

AT 04
PCT 05-08
CDT 10-?

Also you don't have to give any personal information to vote, and the site
is legitimate.