[pct-l] Solar Chargers

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 12:03:15 CST 2010

my honest recommendation is a AA to ipod converter...

... a couple lithium AA's and the converter weighs less than 1 ounce.  will give
you far more power than you need for less than the weight of a solio classic.
here is the igo converter i use:
http://www.amazon.com/iGo-powerXtender-Universal-Battery-Operated/dp/B000O2X2OU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291312961&sr=8-1

has lasted me almost a year and no problems at all. for 9 bucks can't go wrong.

i have the new and old solio as well as a 6 watt brunton, and have found AA's to
be better.  wish i hadn't wasted my money.

~Paul