[pct-l] pack

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Dec 2 19:01:23 CST 2010

I need help, please. I'm in the market for a new pack. Vol. 4500; 3# 0oz +/-. (The ULA Catalyst and I are not a good team.) Women's sizing would be nice but not necessary. I've done some research but can't find anything under 4#s with the vol. I want. Any referrals will be helpful. Thanks ahead of time. (Just this minute paid the garage door repair man $125...it helps if the door is open before backing out of the garage.)

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir