[pct-l] Drop Box Wish List

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 20:37:07 CST 2010

Austin,
I recommend Mini Babybel cheeses. Available in three flavors. They weigh one
ounce each and have 70 calories. They are encased in wax and over the wax are
wrapped in plastic. Although the label says "keep refrigerated", I didn't: and
never had any spoil except in cases when they got crushed. Then I would find a
little mold along the cracks in the wax. I trimmed the mold off and ate them
with no ill effects. I purchased them prior to my rides and they went months
without refrigeration. Just be careful not to crush them. Check them out.
     As for beef jerky, at Costco you can buy a Pacific Gold brand package
containing 12 individually packaged 1.25 ounce portions of beef jerky - each has
90 calories.

MendoRider