[pct-l] Thru hikers for 2011...

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 10:59:10 CST 2010

Being from Canada,  i heard about the PCT and said "i can go do that... i have a
good white gas stove,  a -30 sleeping bag... and even a true mountaineering
tent! ...all i have to do is buy some new pants and 5 months worth of payday
bars"    ...oh how wrong i was... seems everything i own has been replaced now
at least once, and some twice.
my previous hike had been in the selkirks (in march) and i really thought i knew
what i was getting into.  'course i knew nothing about PCT-l or even Whiteblaze.

You must love your shoes to but ten pairs of them !  that's commitment !  what
are you wearing?  i'm loving my merell intercept shoes.  not sure if i'd commit
to the whole hike in them though.

~Paul with one L