[pct-l] Drop Box Wish List

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 11:13:16 CST 2010

Mine would be something like cinnamon toast Crunch cereal...  too bulky and
crushes too easily to pack usually (i've resigned myself to captain crunch or
frosted mini wheats).
i 100% agree with the baybell cheeses...
single serve shaving creme and a razor !  ; )

on the trail the 'taste' i wanted was like fruity or orange juice,  seems hard
to find trail goods with a good fresh fruit flavour...  maybe those freeze dried
strawberries from

just tomatoes' company ?

a small mouthwash bottle of rum but i don't know about the appropriateness for
that.  you'd want it to be something that can go back in the hiker box just in
case.

~Paul