[pct-l] Section Hiking the PCT

Douglas P. Bouche dpbouche at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 3 16:16:42 CST 2010

Hello hikers:

This past summer I hiked the JMT (23 days).  It was so inspirational I've
added hiking the PCT to my bucket list.  Rather than doing it as a
thru-hike, though, I'd like to do it in sections over a number of years, say
two to four weeks each hike, and one or maybe two hikes per year.  Is there
anyone that has a similar interest.  I'm not real particular about the order
of the sections (although I would prefer to delay the section that overlaps
the JMT for now having just completed that).  If anyone is an experienced
backpacker and has a similar interest, or if you already have something
organized and wouldn't mind including me as additional company, please let
me know.  I'm comfortable hiking 10-12 miles per day.

Doug