[pct-l] Early resupply in Tuolumne Meadows

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Dec 6 13:34:48 CST 2010

Steven,

The first response to that question is, are you certain that you can make it
all the way through the end-of-May/early June snow to reach TM in 10 to 12
days?? Based on what we saw others capable of accomplishing last May and
June along the PCT between Horseshoe Meadow and Evolution Valley in the
snows above 9,000 feet, you might want to throw in a resupply over Kearsarge
to the Winnedumah in Independence and another at VVR!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd