[pct-l] Lone Pine vs Independance resupply:

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 15:40:31 CST 2010

I am so glad this question was asked... I have tentatively mapped out my
resupply stops and was not sure about the detour over KP, now I am thinking it
is something to look forward to!!

Thanks! Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir