[pct-l] Food Dehydrator Tips or Recipes? - Try Enchiladas!!!!

Gottula Family dsgottula at msn.com
Mon Dec 6 23:09:31 CST 2010

In your dehydrator....besides lasagna (which is great), try any spaghetti or casserole dish. Enchiladas (with tortillas, cheese, sour cream, sauce, green chilies) are the best. Add a little more H2O when heating for a tortilla soup.

Also I vacuum pack each meal separately.  I use a paper towel as a liner inside to protect the plastic from punctures and provide clean-up towel.