[pct-l] Trailhead Bearboxes Food Caches

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 20:04:37 CST 2010

While I do live in California, I am about 3-hours away from the nearest PCT
section (Trinity Alps).

However, I would be willing to kick in some money via paypal to buy some
food for anybody who is planning on building/delivering care packages for
the 2011 group.

If there are any trail angels out there who need anything let us/me know and
I am sure we as a community can help out where needed.

John