[pct-l] Ice Axe

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 17:02:15 CST 2010

ULA took the helix off their websight,  do people know if it's still available?
...by far the lightest 'axe' out there...  and by far the heaviest potty trowel
= )

...  my camp corsa is plenty strong, but what others have said about the head
being super lightweight is true,  and is a PITA sometimes.  but,  it is a lot
lighter than my black diamond;  and i don't doubt it's strength if it ever came
to a life saving arrest.

~Paul