[pct-l] Time for hunting/gathering?

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 22:57:31 CST 2010

The dirt road that I'm looking at on the satelite map leaves the highway at
about 1/4 mile SE of Echo Summit Road. I would park at the highway (on my way
north) and hike down with my resupply cache. I see lots of grass and individual
trees on the S. picture but no cabins near the place where I would camp. I
appreciate your input.