[pct-l] Entry into Canada

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:27:45 CST 2010

He's right.  You should get a passport.  If for some reason you can't - it's
not a game stopper.  You can still enter Canada.... but the US Border Patrol
guys can be real ***holes.  No disrespect to them... I'm just sayin'.

You wont be arrested or anything... they'll just hold you up in there office
for an hour or so before letting you go.

-Austin