[pct-l] Stove Fires

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 10:07:50 CST 2010

Ken,

this information is out of date.

there are new requirements from 2010 hat put canisters in the hazmat qual. not
an ORMD any longer.
for ups this gives them a 38$ minnimum surcharge. not sure about other
carriers.  also means they can no longer go 'priority' class, though i believe
first class is still an option.

~Paul
(i'm a former hazmat auditor for UPS)