[pct-l] stoves?/ TESTING

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 12:21:26 CST 2010

Excellent post Paul ,

Yesterday I went outside and performed the same test on my Jetboil stove - and
got exactly the same result as you reported. If users use the black stabilizing
canister supports provided by the manufacturer of the Jetboil it is hard to
knock over the stove - but, of course, possible, if one is careless or
distracted. I was able to right the knocked-down stove easily. Once upright, the
larger yellow flame immediately disappeared and the normal blue flame returned.
The canister was not hot, and I could easily turn off the flame. Itis important
to note that there is no fuel spillage when a canister is knocked over.

MendoRider