[pct-l] Talking gear again! SHELTER

Whitnee Goode whitneegoode at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 00:18:41 CST 2010

I just looked up the Hyperlight Mountain Gear Echo 1 system and it looks AMAZING! Also AMAZINGLY expensive. You weren't kidding- $400-$500. Really perfect though. I just got $300 to buy my shelter and STILL cannot decide! Hennessy Hammock? Wild Oasis? MLD Solo Mid with netting? Z-Pack's solo hexamid system? Tarptent? I just don't know. Someone please tell me what you used and what you though about it... Thank you!!

Whitnee

P.S. Thanks John for the question... the answers some people gave helped me lighten my load as well