[pct-l] food strategy,

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 06:44:18 CST 2010

i think with our (limitted) 2010 experience we will be able to be even better at
over-packing.

since there seems to be some interest in this i'll see if Echo can work on an
update, i know w have all kinds of new foods to add to the list, like nuts etc.

the new 'boxes' one we boxes at all, but daily rations,  so a 5,000 caloria bag
(gallon ziploc) which would be 2500 a piece for her and me.

thanks for the positive replies, i'll let her know interest was high in this...
~Paul