[pct-l] My Gear List - Need Some Experienced Thoughts

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 15:54:57 CST 2010

To emphasize one important point about your pad Mango, being a cheapo Kmart
pad it was much lighter than any closed cel foam pad I'd ever seen.  It was
mostly air, and thus, as a second pad worked well for very little weight.
And for sleeping on snow, you had the ticket.  I'm planning on getting one
myself as you used it often to sit and lay on during the day, which I didn't
dare do with my neo.  But to carry a traditional closed cel foam pad and a
neo would be too much extra weight in my opinion.  You had the perfect
combo.  That was a piece of gear I never would have thought to be as useful
as it was.

Shroomer