[pct-l] Hitch-hiking

scott garner wiley10 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 16:56:21 CST 2010

 Gotta love Oregon! Hitching is legal here. I can see how Ashland could be tough getting a hike out. Its pretty much a tourist town in the summer due to the "Bill Shakes" festival. But, a cool town all the less. And its legal to have sex in the park as long as you have a blanket covering you up. Flip