[pct-l] about potty trowels,

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 21:44:17 CST 2010

I am using a titanium small  trowel ( Mizo, Japanese maker, right side
photo, 73 gram ) with plastic handle ( this parts is a water service
tube, which I bonded by the epoxy. This is a my favorite trowel. It is
very strong.

http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/PA121879.jpg

The small iron trowel in the center is for garden work, it weighs only 44 gram.

The left side is titanium fold type trowel, it weighs 101 gram. This
is a very expensive trowel. But I do not   use now.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )