[pct-l] about potty trowels,

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:02:42 CST 2010

This brings up another advantage of being a Heavy Trucker. Heavy Truckers don't worry about how many grams they are carrying but how many kilograms.
44 grams is about 1.5 ounces.
101 grams is about 3.6 ounces.

Ernie Castillo

PCT Class of 1980 whose base weight would classify him as a Heavy Trucker by today's standards