[pct-l] about potty trowles/ grams vs. ounces

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Dec 15 13:43:19 CST 2010

This brings up another advantage of being a Heavy Trucker. Heavy Truckers don't worry about how many grams they are carrying but how many kilograms.
44 grams is about 1.5 ounces.
101 grams is about 3.6 ounces.

Thank you for the conversion. You guys drive me crazy with frustration when using grams. Isn't it enough that packs are now being measured in liters? Yes I know the metric system is what the rest of the world, but I've yet to learn the conversions. Please list both when posting, if you don't mind.  :)

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir